Central Utah STEM Fair (CUSF) Information
2018-19 CUSF Results for Jordan District will be posted here by March 30.
Please do not use any of the CUSF STEM Fair documents below right now for they have not been updated for the 2018-19 school year. The documents below will be ready by the first week of September after Labor Day and they will say 2018-19 and labeled on the page as such.
Here is information about the CUSF STEM Fair at BYU.
- 130 Project Displays will be chosen from the Jordan District STEM Fair to attend the Central Utah STEM Fair.
- The CUSF Fair will be held at the BYU Conference Center on the BYU campus on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 which is an all-day event.
- All students needed to register online for the CUSF STEM fair by Thursday, March 1, 2018 by 11:59 pm on the CUSF website. Failure to do so could result in not being able to participate. The registration is closed now.
Below are the links of documents that have information about the 2018-19 CUSF STEM Fair at BYU and How to Prepare for it.
- To see the letter from CUSF that tells about the CUSF STEM Fair at BYU: Click Here
- To view the letter from Jordan School District to parents and the winning students: Click Here
- To view the CUSF judging sheets: Scientific Process Engineering Design Computer Design
- The address of the BYU Conference Center is 770 East University Parkway Provo, Utah. To see the map: Click Here
- To register to be bused to BYU from Jordan School District on Wednesday, March 28: Click Here.
- To download the Jordan School District Busing form to travel to BYU and back: Click Here
- To view the CUSF schedule "At a Glance": Click Here
- For information on ways to improve your STEM Fair project: Click Here
- Setting up at the CUSF Fair on Tuesday, March 27: Click Here
- Rules to follow if you are driving your child to the CUSF Fair at BYU on Wednesday, March 28: Click Here
If you want further information about the CUSF Fair at BYU, click on this link: http://cusef.byu.edu/
If you have questions and want to email them directly cut and paste this into your email "new message": email@example.com
If you have any questions about the CUSF Fair contact Paul Nance: