Please do not use any of the JSD STEM Fair documents below right now for they have not been updated for the 2018-19 school year. The documents below will be ready by the first week of September after Labor Day and they will say 2018-19 and labeled on the page as such.
Part 1: Jordan District 2018-19 Elementary STEM Fair Information Letter for Students and Parents (Will not be ready until the first week of September.)
Part 2: Pre-registration for the JSD STEM Fair--5th and 6th Grade School Winners Only 2018-19 (Will not be ready until the first week of September.)
- Preregistration for the Jordan District STEM fair needs to be done by the students/parents. Preregistration needs to be done by Sunday, February 18, 2018. You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours.
- This preregistration is not for individual elementary school STEM fairs. It is only for the winners chosen from JSD elementary school fairs going on to the Jordan District STEM Fair.
Part 3: Central Utah/Jordan District/School STEM Fair Entry Form For All 5th and 6th Grade Students 2017-18 (Will not be ready until the first week of September.)
The entry form below needs to be filled out by all students entering the Jordan District Elementary STEM Fair to be handed in at the in-person registration on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. Incomplete forms will be handed back to be completed. (You may have already filled this out. If you have, get it from your teacher.)
- English Entry Form--2018 Central Utah STEM Fair Elementary Entry Form (5th and 6th Grades)
- Spanish Entry Form–2018 Central Utah STEM Fair Elementary Entry Form (5th and 6th Grades)
Part 4: JSD Elementary STEM Fair Participant Information Packets (Will not be ready until the first week of September.)
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Scientific Method 2017-18
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Engineering Design 2017-18
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Computer Design 2017-18