Part 1: Jordan District 5th and 6th Grades Elementary STEM Fair Information 2017-18
- The Jordan District 5th and 6th Grades Elementary STEM Fair for 2017-18 will be held on Wednesday, February 21 at Daybreak Elementary School from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- JSD STEM Fair in-person registration and set-up will be held on Tuesday, February 20 at Daybreak Elementary from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Daybreak Address: 4544 West Harvest Moon Drive (11710 South) South Jordan, 84095
- Jordan District 5th and 6th Grades Elementary STEM Fair Ceremony for STEM Fair Winners will be on February 26 from 6:00 to 7:00 at South Jordan Middle School Kiva, 10245 South 2700 West South Jordan 84095.
Part 2: Jordan District STEM Fair Information for 5th and 6th Grade Teachers
- JSD STEM Fair Letter to give to Class/Grade Winners 2017-18
- Teacher Judging Sign-up for Jordan District STEM Fair for February 21 2018.
Part 3: Jordan District STEM Fair Information for District Office Personnel and Outside Personnel
- District personnel sign-up for registration help on February 20, 2018
- District personnel sign-up for JSD Elementary STEM Fair Judging on February 21, 2018.
Part 4: Central Utah/Jordan District/School STEM Fair Entry Form For All 5th and 6th Grade Students 2017-18
The entry form below needs to be filled out by all students entering the Jordan District Elementary STEM Fair to be handed in at the in-person registration on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. Incomplete forms will be handed back to be completed. (You may have already filled this out. If you have, get it from your teacher.)
- English Entry Form--2018 Central Utah STEM Fair Elementary Entry Form (5th and 6th Grades)
- Spanish Entry Form–2018 Central Utah STEM Fair Elementary Entry Form (5th and 6th Grades)
Part 5: JSD Elementary STEM Fair Participant Information Packets
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Scientific Method 2017-18
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Engineering Design 2017-18
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Computer Design 2017-18