Part 1: Jordan District 2019-20 Elementary STEM Fair Information Letter for Students and Parents
The JSD Elementary STEM Fair will be on Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 4:30 to 7:30 at Daybreak Elementary School located at 4544 West Harvest Moon Drive (11710 South) South Jordan, 84009. Here is the letter for class/grade winners for more information. All students need to preregister in Part 2.
Part 2: Pre-registration for the JSD STEM Fair--5th and 6th Grade School Winners Only 2019-20
- Preregistration for the Jordan District STEM fair needs to be done by the students/parents. Preregistration needs to be done by Monday, February 17, 2020. You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours.
- This preregistration is not for individual elementary school STEM fairs. It is only for the winners chosen from JSD elementary school fairs going on to the Jordan District STEM Fair.
Part 3: Central Utah/Jordan District/School STEM Fair Entry Form For All 5th and 6th Grade Students 2019-20
The entry form below needs to be filled out by all students entering the Jordan District Elementary STEM Fair to be handed in at the in-person registration on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. Incomplete forms will be handed back to be completed. (You may have already filled this out. If you have, get it from your teacher.)
- English Entry Form--2020 Central Utah STEM Fair Elementary Entry Form
- Spanish Entry Form–2020 Central Utah STEM Fair Elementary Entry Form (not available at this time)
Part 4: JSD Elementary STEM Fair Participant Information Packets
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Scientific Discovery 2019-20
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Engineering Design 2019-20
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Computer Design 2019-20