To be a teacher judge for the JSD 2019-20 Elementary STEM Fair--Click Here
Part 1: Jordan District 5th and 6th Grades Elementary STEM Fair Information 2019-20
- The Jordan District 5th and 6th Grades Elementary STEM Fair for 2019-20 will be held on Thursday, February 20 at Daybreak Elementary School from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- JSD STEM Fair in-person registration and set-up will be held on Wednesday, February 19 at Daybreak Elementary from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Daybreak Address: 4544 West Harvest Moon Drive (11710 South) South Jordan, 84095
- Announcement for the winners will be on the morning of Saturday, February 22, 2020 by email
- Jordan District 5th and 6th Grades Elementary STEM Fair Ceremony for STEM Fair Winners will be on Monday February 24 from 6:00 to 7:00 at South Jordan Middle School Kiva, 10245 South 2700 West South Jordan 84095.
Part 2: Jordan District STEM Fair Information for 5th and 6th Grade Teachers
- JSD STEM Fair Letter to give to Class/Grade Winners 2019-20
- Teacher Judging Sign-up for Jordan District STEM Fair for Thursday, February 20, 2020
Part 3: Jordan District STEM Fair Information for District Office Personnel and Outside Personnel
- District personnel sign-up for registration help on February 19, 2020
- District personnel sign-up for JSD Elementary STEM Fair Judging on February 20, 2020.
Part 4: Central Utah/Jordan District/School STEM Fair 2020 Entry Form For All 5th and 6th Grade Students
The entry form below needs to be filled out by all students entering the Jordan District Elementary STEM Fair to be handed in at the in-person registration on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. Incomplete forms will be handed back to be completed. (You may have already filled this out. If you have, get it from your teacher.)
Part 5: JSD Elementary STEM Fair Participant Information Packets
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Scientific Discovery 2019-20
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Engineering Design 2019-20
- JSD STEM Fair Student Packet--Computer Design 2019-20