JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT STEM FAIR
Tuesday, February 13, 2024
All the information and resources you need for success in this year's Jordan School District STEM Fair are outlined below! Please note, each elementary school will be holding its own STEM Fair to determine the qualifying entries for the Jordan School District STEM Fair.
The Jordan District STEM Fair will be held at the Jordan Auxiliary Services Building at 7905 South Redwood Road - Entrance A (North Side). All students will set up the day of the STEM Fair. Students will be assigned a specific setup location and expected to set up at their assigned location.
Dates to Remember
Jordan District STEM Fair - Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Results from Jordan District STEM Fair - Thursday, February 15, 2024
Registration for Central Utah STEM Fair - Friday, February 23, 2024 (11:59 PM)
Central Utah STEM Fair Setup - Tuesday, March 19, 2024
Central Utah STEM Fair - Wednesday, March 20, 2024
Information about the Central Utah STEM Fair can by found at cusef.byu.edu/
Timeline the Day of the District STEM Fair
- 3:30-4:30 Check-in and Set-up Projects
- Teachers will check students in and transfer paperwork to district representatives
- 4:30-6:00 Judging
- No parents allowed in the judging area until after judging is finished
- Judges will spend between 5 to 10 minutes with each project, using the rubric to score.
- 6:00-6:30 Parent walk through
Click the images below to get more specific information about the STEM Fair.