All the information and resources you need for success in this year's Jordan School District STEM Fair are outlined below! Please note, each elementary school will be holding its own STEM Fair to determine the qualifying entries for the Jordan School District STEM Fair.
The Jordan District STEM Fair will be held at the Jordan Applied Technical Center. 12723 Park Ave, Riverton, UT 84065. All students will set up the day of the STEM Fair. Students will be assigned a specific setup location and expected to set up at their assigned location.
Dates to Remember
Jordan District STEM Fair - February, 8, 2023
Results from Jordan District STEM Fair - Announced February 10, 2023
Registration for Central Utah STEM Fair - February 28 - 11:58 PM Deadline
Central Utah STEM Fair - Setup March 21, 2023
Central Utah STEM Fair - March 22, 2023
Timeline the Day of the STEM Fair
- 3:30-4:30 Check-in and Set-up Projects
- Teachers will check students in and transfer paperwork to district representatives
- 4:30-6:00 Judging
- No parents allowed in the judging area until after judging is finished
- Judges will spend between 5 to 10 minutes with each project, using the rubric to score.
- 6:00-6:30 Parent walk through
Click the images below to get more specific information about the STEM Fair.